We have the right place for your pup!
Small Dog Saloon
The Medium Meetinghouse
The Large Hound Lounge
No need to bring anything to daycare for your dog.
Reminder: All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and be evaluated (first-time only) by The Dog House of Delco before being permitted in group play. If your dog comes in with fleas, we will perform a mandatory flea bath at an expense of $75 to the owner.
All Rates Per Dog
|Half-Day (pickup by 1:00 pm)||$23/dog|
|Package of 5 full days||$34 per day/dog ($170)|
|Package of 10||$33 per day/dog ($330)|
|Package of 20||$30.50 per day/dog ($610)|
All packages expire after one year. 10% off rates for second dog.
The Barker’s Bed and Breakfast
Since group play is included with boarding all dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and have had an evaluation by The Dog House of Delco prior to the first reservation date. Meet and greets cannot happen on the first day of boarding reservations.
In order to receive the multiple dog discount, dogs sharing a suite must come from the same household. NO EXCEPTIONS. We understand dogs have friends, but if they do not sleep together at home, they cannot sleep together at The Dog House of Delco. We apologize for any inconvenience, but they’ll have to see each other in the morning.
Check in is between 7:00am – 12:00 pm the first day of reservations. Check out is 12:00 pm on last day of reservations. Any pickup after 12:00 pm will asses a $20.00 charge to the owner.
The Dog House of Delco will provide all treats, blankets and toys. Please make sure to bring food separated for each day of your dog’s stay. For a cost of $5.00 a day The DogHouse of Delco can provide an in house menu. All food products come from the Nutro pet food line.
Medications can be administered at an additional cost to boarding. Please contact The DogHouse of Delco to discuss specific costs for your dogs medication.
|Pricing||One Dog||Second Dog||Each Additional Dog|
|3′ x 6′ Suite||$59/night||$49/night||$45/night|
|4′ x 6′ Suite||$64/night||$54/night||$49/night|
|4′ x 7′ Suite||$75/night||$65/night||$61/night|
|6′ x 6′ Suite||$88/night||$78/night||$68/night|
Furever Learning Training School
6-week courses, one hour per week,
no more than 6 dogs per class.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to purchase a training package today!
Puppy Pre-School (8 months and under)
- Housetraining and kennel training
- Socialization, marking, and rewards
- Stages of puppy development including teething and fear periods
- Common puppy problems (nipping, destructive chewing, whining, etc.)
- Basic obedience: sit, down, and stay
Elementary School (Basic Obedience)
- Core Commands: sit, down, stay, wait, come
- Introduction to the command learning model: create, mark, reward, release
- Introduction to patience work, impulse control, and loose leash walking
- Address basic problem behaviors such as barking, destructive chewing, jumping, etc.
Middle School (Intermediate Obedience)
- Build on the core commands, increasing duration
- Teach the wait command as used in kennels and at doors
- Introduction to the heel command
- Address problem behaviors
- Learn a few fun tricks such as turn, spin, peekaboo, or wave
- And more!
High School (Advanced Obedience)
- Build on core commands, adding in distance and distractions
- Create a strong and accurate heel when walking
- Learn the place command
- Introduction to the requirements for CGS testing
- And more!
Private lessons will be completely customized to your dog! The first session will be an evaluation and discussion of goals. Coursework will then be determined based on the dog’s specific needs and current ability.
Group Classes6 Classes
- 6 dog max.
Private Classes6 Classes
- Individual attention.
Leave & Learn
** NEW **
Study Hall6 x 30 Minute Sessions
- Training during full daycare or boarding (M, W, F only).
Day SchoolFull Daycare and Private Training
- Full daycare and 60 minutes of private training on M, W, F for two weeks, plus one private class with the trainer after the two weeks (must schedule when package purchased).
Boarding SchoolBoarding & Training
- 7 day board in a 4’x7’ suite with 5 days of training (60 min/day) and 2 days of well deserved R&R, plus one private class with the trainer at the end of the week (must schedule when package purchased).
PLEASE NOTE: Written proof of updated shots & vaccinations required from your Veterinarian. This includes Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper) and Bordetella (Kennel Cough). Each dog will also be inspected for “fleas” and cannot be admitted to any of the daycare services or training if they have fleas. As an optional cost, we offer a very good “all-natural” flea & tick shampoo in our Self-Serve Dog Wash area that can eliminate any concerns about fleas. These policies are to protect the health of the dogs as well as the owners, trainer, and staff.
Take them home squeaky clean!
Baths (rates vary by size)
We offer regular, oatmeal, hypoallergenic, and medicated baths.
Less than 30 lbs: $15
30-60 lbs: $25
Over 60 lbs.: $35
Bath, condition (if necessary), dry, haircut, nail trim, & ear cleaning.
Small/Medium (10-30 lbs): $75+
Medium (30-50 lbs): $95+
Large (50-90 lbs):$120+
X-Large (over 90 lbs): $170+
Additional cost for certain breeds, breed-specific cuts, difficulty in grooming. Pricing is estimate only.
Final cost is determined by size, breed and coat. Extra costs for dematting may apply. Does not include tax.
If your dog comes in with fleas, we will perform a mandatory flea bath at an expense of $75 to the owner.
No shows for scheduled grooming services will be charged a $25 fee.